You have attempted to access a page in an incorrect way.
You may have received this message for one of several reasons. The most common are:
- Browser shortcuts (favorites) to pages within STARS. Most screens within STARS are not
designed to be accessed without first going through the login process.
- Submitting STARS requests in unusual ways. For example, clicking in the address of the
page and hitting Enter can sometimes cause a problem because not all necessary information
is passed along with the request. (In a situation like this it is generally better to
use the browser's Refresh/Reload functionality.)
To log in to STARS, please return to the STARS home page.
If you are unsure of the reason you are seeing this screen, or if you think you should NOT be
seeing this screen, please
report this error
Please record any information which may be
helpful and forward it to us. Here are some examples of information which might be helpful:
- Were you using STARS in multiple browser windows?
- What happened right before you came to this screen? Was there anything unusual or unexpected?
- How did you come to this screen? Did you click on a link or button in STARS? Did you type in a web
address? Did you hit your browser's Refresh button on a STARS page?
- Are you experiencing network/Internet problems in general?
- Was STARS responding slowly leading up to this point?